- Art in its purest form expressed in two ways. Firstly, the building is over 300 years old. An old olive oil mill and farming house renovated respecting these features and following marked parameters.
- The second reason is the gastronomic characteristic, combining the Mediterranean concept with the local cuisine and adding international touches.
- Our restaurant named “Almàssera de Guillem” in honour of the old location is a memory of grand regional achievements. We manage the restaurant with attention to detail and cater for special occasions, all kinds of events and celebrations ranging from small groups, family or business gatherings. It combines a tranquil and rural location with an exquisite elegance. We have spacious and versatile rooms where one can read or enjoy the terraces.
- Historically endorsed by a building that is more than 300 years old, the olive oil mill has now been transformed into the Hotel Tossal d’Altea, with the Almàssera de Guillem restaurant inside, as a tribute to its former use. The traditional, simple cooking here that has a real Mediterranean feel to it, is based on recipes from times gone by a touch of modern-day, daring creativity added to them.
- Guests can also enjoy the elegant decorated rooms ans other spaces of the building in peaceful surroundings and with views to the countryside.
Homemade “Valor” chocolate cake with rosemary syrup; Homemade almond crème caramel with custard cream and red fruits; nougat candy custard with Oreo mini cookies; Cold yogurt soup made with red fruits.