Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year at Hotel Tossal d’Altea
We propose, as is tradition every year, to enjoy the Christmas holidays and celebrate the end and the beginning of the year at our hotel. Taking into account the current health situation and following all the recommended prevention measures, we think it is possible to share these important dates with family and friends. We propose some menus for Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year in the hope that they will be to your liking.
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER MENU
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTMAS DAY LUNCH MENU
- NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER MENU
- NEW YEAR’S DAY LUNCH MENU
The measures that we will follow are those that the health authority dictates at all times, and thus currently we must adhere to the following restrictions:
- Closing hours for catering and hospitality establishments: at 11:00 p.m., except for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, which will close at 00:00. It remains to be determined by the health authority where the 12 New Year’s Eve grapes can be taken.
- Table occupation: maximum 6 people per table, except in the case of family members or close friends, in which case it may be 10 people per table.
- The mask will be used while not eating or drinking and eating from the same plate will be avoided.
- Consumption will always be sitting at the table both indoors and on the terraces.
- Strict compliance will be carried out with the ventilation and air conditioning measures in interior spaces.
- Keep in mind that the capacity will be limited according to what is established by current regulations.
We are sure that, by following the precautionary measures, we will be able to celebrate safe parties and in excellent company. Thank you for your understanding and commitment!
*NOTE: Due to the changing health situation, the measures may vary and we will be subject to the regulations issued by the Generalitat Valenciana at all times. Therefore, the scheduled times and the reservation conditions may change.